Legal disputes are disruptive to your business and can negatively impact your bottom line if they drag on too long. The team at Wright & Associates is focused on resolving your dispute as quickly as possible while taking great care to protect your interests.
Wright & Associates brings a full understanding of complex business issues to every case, representing consumers and small-business owners in a broad variety of business litigation matters so you can stay focused on running your business. These include:
- Breach of Contract
- Corporate Disparagement
- Business Fraud
- Partnership Disputes
- Purchase and Sales Disputes
- Cognovit Judgments and Cognovit Notes
- Derivative Suits
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Business Interruption Claims
Unlike the mega firms, clients will work with the Firm’s founder, Ben Wright, from the initial consultation to resolution. With experience running his own business, an MBA, law degree, and Master of Laws in Business and Taxation, Ben is well equipped to develop a sound litigation strategy that will work with your business operations.
If you are a business owner who faces a legal dispute, the smart decision is to team up with lawyers who understand the business world and the legal arena. Contact Wright & Associates to schedule a consultation.
A Consultation Is The First Step To Resolving Your Dispute
If you are, or are about to be, embroiled in a legal dispute, the first step to resolving your issue is to contact an experienced litigator. Use the contact form on this website or call to make an appointment.
- Q: How much is an initial consultation?
- Q: Why should I hire Wright & Associates?
- Q: How much time do I have to file a lawsuit?
Q: How much is an initial consultation?
A: Generally, Wright & Associates does not charge for an initial consultation.
Q: Why should I hire Wright & Associates?
A: Wright & Associates:
- Has experience trying cases.
- Has experience arguing appeals.
- Will protect your rights.
- Will gather the necessary evidence.
- Are professionals who are committed to your case
- Have the experience and resources to investigate your claim.
- Will prevent you from giving statements against your interest.
- Will come to you if you cannot come to us.
- Will not take your case if Ben does not think he can get you more money than you could without a lawyer.
- Will put you on equal footing with the insurance company and their well-trained and experienced adjustors.
- Ben is a former insurance lawyer. Since he used to represent the insurance company, he understands how an insurance company may try to minimize your claim.
Q: How much time do I have to file a lawsuit?
A: It depends on the claim you want to assert. While some statutes of limitations are set by law, other limitations are set by the terms of a contract. The bottom line: You should consult with a lawyer as soon as possible. Once the statute of limitations runs, you may be forever barred from recovering for your damages.